Hello!
This week we were challenged to make any final edits or changes to our assignment 4 work. Looking back, I see that I did not interpret my facts enough, rather, I listed a bunch of facts but didn't tie them together.
As a conclusion, I can see that Ghana is an incredible place. NO Africa is not a place where everyone is crawling around dying, and NO, not everyone there wants or even needs our help. On the other hand, this is a beautiful place with a beautiful history and culture, and we are definitely not crucial to its future or even present. Even though the facts may seem to say that Ghana and Africa in general is a place of need, we definitely have more to learn from th people there. Maybe the people are not all incredibly needy and unhappy, and maybe they do not rely on us for survival. Maybe the fact they might be poor does no mean they live a miserable existence. Maybe they are even happier than us (a fact I can guarantee). If they are happier than us, then, Maybe we are the ones who need help.
Think about it...
-Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment